BEHOLD!

BEHOLD!
My Mighty Doom Awaits You!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Behold! The purveyor of dick jokes has been crowned.

Urged on by my friend trevor i have now joined the crack comedy team at cracked.com in order to try and crack some money out of my articles I have posted on my blog. When one joins cracked and is accepted into their writing staff (which numbers a little less than 150 thousand!) one's screen name is given the epithet "purveyor of dick jokes". So as it stands, I am a purveyor of dick jokes, of which i am very proud. After much consideration as to what to send in, I decided to post my running article because it is more their style than the movie one. They only wanted a sample of it to "whet their appetite" so I just put the first paragraph and the silver bullet. Hopefully they will deem it worthy to be taken into the "under consideration" folder and from there, if i am very lucky, it will be featured next week and i will earn 50 dollars. Wish me luck. If you guys have any ideas about was I can edit the article and make it better feel free to post them on facebook. I should have another post coming up soon. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment